Ocala Premises Liability Lawyer
Holding Negligent Property Owners Liable
It can be difficult to brace yourself for an accident when you are caught off guard. If you have been injured as the result of property owner negligence, contact us immediately for a free case evaluation.
At Musleh Law Firm, in Ocala, we have represented thousands of accident victims in North Central Florida and the surrounding area. We want to help you get the medical care and compensation you deserve.
To learn more about how our Ocala premises liability lawyers can help you get compensation for your slip-and-fall accident injuries, call 352-732-0600 today. Your first consultation is free, and we will not charge any attorney fee or costs unless we make a recovery.
Holding Property Owners Accountable
Property owners have a legal responsibility for maintaining safe premises. Musleh Law Firm handles a broad range of dangerous premises cases, including those involving:
- Falling injuries — Caused by uneven walkways, slick surfaces and foreign substances, and defective handrails
- Negligent security — Injuries resulting from assaults in apartment buildings, office buildings, parking lots, hotels, night clubs and other locations
- Falling merchandise — Accidents in supermarkets, big box stores and warehouses
- Dog bites — Injuries and death caused by failure of dog owners to control their pets
- Swimming and drowning accidents
Did your accident happen on the job?
If your accident occurred at work, you may be able to make a claim against a third party who contributed to your injury. We can handle that litigation in addition to helping you obtain workers’ compensation benefits.
Your First Consultation Is Free
It is our firm’s mission to provide you with the honest legal advice and vigorous client advocacy. Contact us today for a free initial consultation with an Ocala premises liability lawyer.